The "Freundeskreis des Instituts für Schweißtechnik e.V." and the Welding and Joining Institute, ISF, are the editors of the semi-annual magazine "ISF-Direkt" where research fields of the ISF are presented in more detail. The magazine contains, moreover, information about doctorates, events and conferences, academic policy – in short, everything whichis of concern for the ISF.
Freundeskreis des Instituts für Schweißtechnik e.V., ISF Aachen
Stefan Gach, M.Eng.
- Single-sided resistance spot welding as a welding alternative for light steel structures in vehicles
- Approaches towards emission minimisation in pulsed arc welding
- Material combination of continuous fibre-reinforced plastics and metal with integrated sensor monitoring
- Investigation of the load-carrying behaviour of filigree pin structures for steel-concrete composite construction
- Laser beam welding of copper and copper alloys on plates with a thickness of more than 3 mm under reduced ambient pressure
- Influence of the storage conditions of aluminium wire electrodes on the pore formation in gas metal arc welding
On the following page you can find all past issues.