Welding and Joining Technologies Exams
Saturday, August 18th, 2018, from 11:30 a.m.; admission 11:15 a.m. (1st half, 2nd half and 1st + 2nd half together)
The rooms are listed in the download area below.
The duration of the examination is 120 minutes.
In the Summer Semester 2017 the exam will have a new design:
- 3 exercises with 30 points
- 3 exercises with 15 points
- One exercise with 45 points regarding the application of the various joining processes
Please bring the following things to the examination:
- Valid student card and a valid official passport, Attention: driving licence, international student id-cards etc. will not be accepted
- Writing utilities, set square, ruler, not programmable calculator
The use of any alphanumeric programmable device or calculator or any further non officially allowed devices (mobile phone, etc.) or written documents will be seen as wilful deception and cause the end of the examination. We advise that any object within the advised working place can be subject to a closer inspection. If a dictionary in the examination is used, a sampling control of the dictionaries can take place. In case of deception or even the attempt for it will have consequently result in the marking "not approved". We reserve ourself the right for further steps in several cases.
Questions regarding the organization of the exam are answered by R. Seewald (firstname.lastname@example.org), room EL102.
The final lecture hall allocation will be announced a few days before the exam.
Announcement of results of the written examination:
Thursday, September 20th, 2018
Possibility for exam review:
Friday, 21st September 2018, from 09:30 to 12:00 in the Lombardsaal of the ISFF
Registration to a possible additional oral examination:
during the inspection
Date of oral examinations:
From Tuesday, September 25th, 2018, in the morning. The time allocation takes place immediately after the exam inspection.
Dates for exam consultation in english language:
- Mo 13.08.2018, 09:00 – 11:00
- We 15.08.2018, 13:30 – 15:00
- Fr 17.08.2018, 09:00 – 11:00
All consultations take place at the ISF library, Pontstraße 51.